One Unprotected Mobile Device Can Cause Catastrophic Data Loss. Are You At Risk?
The latest IT industry reports reveal smartphone sales continue to surpass PC sales and the trend is only getting stronger. As increasing numbers of businesses embrace remote connectivity and its multiple benefits, employees are only happy to adopt the bring your own device (BYOD) to work model or use company issued mobile devices to conduct day-to-day business.
The pros to this developing trend are many, including increased employee productivity and improved efficiencies resulting from immediate and remote access to company networks. The cons of mobile device management fall mostly on employers, required to manage the undeniable risks of exposure of company data if mobile devices are lost or stolen or when employees simply exercise poor judgment.
You can trust us to protect your network from the growing threat of mobile device use with mobile device management (MDM). With our MDM solution, we will:
- Enroll all employee and company-owned mobile devices via SMS text, email, QR code or URL
- Configure and apply corporate settings for Exchange, Wi-Fi, VPN, LDAP and third party email
- Configure and enforce security policies, including passcode complexity requirements, device auto-lock and number of failed passcode attempts before a device wipe
- Configure and enforce corporate policies, including restricting access to explicit media and the use of voice dialing or voice assistant apps
- Instantly lock or wipe mobile devices in the event a mobile device is lost or stolen
- Ensure your IT networks remains secure from security breaches
Manage all employee and company-owned mobile devices, protect data integrity and control employee behavior with the features and functionality available in the following service plans:
Complete MDM Service Plan
Available for a low monthly, per device fee. This plan includes compilation of all relevant data, device security and services, as well as implementation of necessary policies and procedures for adequate management and
Out of Plan Security Response
If you are not ready for the Complete MDM Service Plan, we are so committed to securing and managing any mobile device with access to your network that we will pay for the technology required to secure them! If a mobile device is lost or stolen, we will attempt to locate the device, recover as much data as possible and perform a remote wipe of any business and personal information for a one-time fee. Approved remote services will incur a convenience fee in addition to the established hourly service fee.
Contact us to secure your mobile devices today!